Office Sanitation

2021/12/15 18:17

For office Sanitation, hypochlorous acid disinfectant is recommended. Compared with various chlorine-containing disinfectants, Hypochlorous acid is an ideal antimicrobial for assisted living facilities because it is safe, non-toxic, non-irritant,all-natural, and effective. Hypochlorous acid does not cause skin or respirtory irritation and satisfies the demand for implementing safer and more natural alternatives to toxic chemicals. Hypochlorous acid can replace quaternary ammonium (Quats), chlorine bleach, and other chemical based cleaners used to sanitize contact surfaces in assisted living facilities.

Hypochlorous acid is a solution of mixed oxidants of which the primary oxidant is eletrolytically generated hypochlorous acid (HOCl), an antimicrobial that has been recognized by the CDC in their guidelines for disinfection and sterilization.

Being that hypochlorous acid is a strong oxidant that is stable in solution, it can be applied through many applications, either directly, through spray bottles, or fogging.

Office disinfection equipment

Hypochlorous acid is natural and eco-friendly. It is generated from table salt, water, and electricity.

Hypochlorous acid can be used to sanitize contact surfaces, equipment, floors and bathrooms. It does not cause discoloration of floors as seen with chlorine bleach.

Hypochlorous acid can be used to sanitize all personal items, contact surfaces, floors, bathrooms, and even linens. Hypochlorous acid is an ideal alternative to chemicals such as chlorine bleach and quatenary ammoniums (Quats). Not only is electrolyzed sanitation water safe and all-natural, but it is more effective than the chemicals currently being used. 

  • 100 times more biocidal than chlorine bleach

  • Effective against G+ and G- bacteria

  • Effective against VRE, MRSA, and MRSE

  • Effective against Mycobacterium tuberculosis

  • Effective against HIV, HBV, HCV, and CMV

  • No high temperatures are necessary

  • Most effective between 50-86 ºF (10-30 ºC)

  • Does not cause irritation, safe on eyes and skin